We have had a couple of clients come to us for help with their invoicing. They manually prepare invoices in a document, send those invoices via e-mail, then wait for the client to pay by cheque, deposit, or in cash. That’s okay. However, what if you can make invoicing quicker and easier?
Finding The Right Invoicing App
When looking for an invoicing app, you will want to have these five key features:
1. Real-time Access – You should have real-time access via your computer or your phone so you can quickly glance at pending invoices or create new ones with just a few clicks.
2. Professional Templates – Say goodbye to manually inputting invoice details on a Word document and go for an app that has a library of professional templates you can use.
3. Online Payments – Being a global team with global clients, it’s important for us to be able to accept payments online. If you want to give your customers the option to pay online, then your invoicing app should have this feature.
4. Recoding – Of course, you will want to keep a record of all your invoices. Use an app that records everything for you so you don’t have to worry about lost documents!
5. Record Payment – Did a client pay you in cash? Get an invoicing app that lets you easily record payments from your computer or phone.
Freshbooks checks all these boxes! Whenever clients come to us for invoicing help, we recommend Freshbooks to them because it makes invoicing so much easier. Watch the video below to learn more about the app.